Brook v20240214 and Shiliew v20240214 Released
Updated at: 2024-01-14
If you are a Shiliew user, you can still ignore these features and simply click the connect button.
- Removed proxy mode. All in TUN mode. Life is short, I use Brook
- Modularized all features
- Rewrote UI
- iOS: Memory optimization
- Linux/Windows: Disconnecting will automatically restore the system DNS to its original state. Other platforms do not have this concern.
- Linux/Windows: You can now identify which programs are initiating TCP and UDP network connections. This also means that you can use scripts to control network access for specific applications. This feature has been completed in the previous macOS version. There is no such API for iOS. Android can bypass the app.
- Windows: Package using the new msix format. Here and Here
- Windows: Developed and tested under Windows 11
- Linux: Optimized startup way
- Added Test IPv4 tool
- Added Test IPv6 tool
- If you signin: Connect API over your Brook only Mode. You must ensure your Brook Server works.
- Updated documentation: https://brook.app